Trainings for school teachers
Do you know the benefits of practicing yoga at school?
* Research has shown that yoga can improve focus, memory, self-esteem, academic performance, classroom behaviour and can even reduce anxiety and stress in children. (Harvard, 2016)
* Yoga can be an appropriate intervention in childhood and youth as a stress alleviator in the school setting. (U.S. National Library of Medicine, 2014)
* Yoga has positive effects in the control of anger, depression, body dissatisfaction, anxiety as well as improving positive emotion. (Science Direct, 2020)
Schools around the world start to incorporate yoga as part of the curriculum. It benefits the students, the schools and obviously the teachers !
MiniYOGI Academy by So Yoga is now training schools, giving tools to teachers / educators to implement yoga and relaxation exercises everyday at school. The training also includes techniques to help educators to release stress.
The training program has various versions:
- Specific programs for Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Schools
- Online version, 7 hours training available from anywhere and anytime. Full details available here.
- Offline version, from 4 to 8 hours, in Singapore or in France. Contact me for full details!
To implement such program for your school or in your classroom, or for any question, please contact me.